Monday, May 26

He's a keeper (and not in the zoo)...

Last week, my guy called saying that he had the opportunity to get a stair lift for his house and...

"Do you want it?"

I said, "Hail, yeah!"

So last Saturday, my brother and I drove over to check it out. He and my guy have to shore it up (it's on dirt at the moment) and they'll do that this week.

Anywho...

My guy was standing behind me and started massaging my shoulders. It felt good so I tilted my head forward. But he kept stopping, then starting, then stopping, then starting.

That's when I realized that my brakes weren't on.

He said, "Why do you think I kept losing my grip? You kept getting away from me."

So I set the brakes and pointed to my shoulders. Luckily for me, he took the hint.

4 comments:

  1. For me, when a woman "put on the breaks" during a massage, it was a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. . . . and he doesn't want you to ever get away from him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee hee. I'm imagining him running along behind you giving you a back rub!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More than thousands of the website can help you for reaching out for the live games result
    Ganga Cassette and
    Ganga Cassette games results are free on the every website but there is big trouble for the live game and superfast result of Satta King Play Bazaar is trusted websbite.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...