Some of you may remember my run-in with 2 bitches who took the handicap parking space that I was waiting for, while the person was pulling out (if you don't, let me know if you want to read it).
So, Monday, mom and I went to Costco. She dropped me off because all the handicapped parking spaces were taken. After shopping, she left the full cart with me while she went to get the car.
I saw someone pull out of a handicapped space so I pulled the cart into the middle of it and waited for mom.
Pretty soon, some old bitch starts pulling in! I yelled, "I'm saving this space!" but if she has a disability, it has to be deafness because she just kept coming!
A woman saw me, ran up to the car, and yelled into the (open) window, "She's waiting to get picked up!"
But the bitch kept inching forward without stopping! I finally moved when her car was about 4 ft. from me because I suddenly had visions of her hitting the gas instead of the brake (and I don't want to die just yet).
Mom had pulled up by then and saw what was happening so she rushed up and pulled the cart out of the way. As I passed the old bitch's tank of a car (on the driver's side), I yelled, "Get a f*cking clue, lady!"
I mean, I'm in a WHEELCHAIR! Sitting next to a FULL cart! Right smack in the middle of a HANDICAPPED parking space! Are your BLIND? Or just STUPID?
Later, mom said, "You should've stayed put and dared her to run you over."
I should've.
F*cking bitch.
P.S. Mom was kidding.
I disagree with mom on this one, Kinda useless to be right but dead. My dad drove his car thru the back of my garage once. It happens often.
ReplyDeleteAs they say "A good run is better than a bad stand".
That reminds me of a news story in Seattle a few years ago. While Xmas shopping, a girl stood in an empty parking spot to save it for her friend one lane over. Before her friend could get there some other lady started to pull into it and they got in an argument about it. The lady in the car decided to end the argument by purposely running the girl over! She slammed on the gas, the girl fell onto the hood of her car, unconscious, and then the lady got out of her car and went into the mall to shop like nothing had happened!
ReplyDeleteI guess when you've got to shop, you've GOT TO shop. Of course, the police we called and were waiting for her when she finally emerged from the mall later on.
Jeez.
I'm glad you're okay!!!! That bitch sounds dangerous!
That's it, you need to start packing some heat. Even if it's just a paint ball gun or a tazer.
ReplyDeleteOr at least pull out a camera to take pictures for the police.
You did the right thing moving, because, yes, old bitches are bad drivers. I swear there needs to be better rules around drivers licenses. My MIL was driving well after she couldn't see due to macular edema. Scary shit!
ReplyDeleteOr that old bitch was just that. A bitch. Or a see you next tuesday kind of woman. I hate her just reading the story!
That stupid, ignorant effing Bluehair pi$$es me off. The gaul of some people. Another thing that pi$$es me off are these perfectly capable people who get a handicap card to hang on their rear view mirror.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she kept pulling in even after you and another woman were telling her NOT to!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you need to start carrying a toy gun for scare tactic! Or high powered pepper spray!
I agree with Scope... get a gun! Or, a brick.
ReplyDeleteI am tempted to start carrying a baseball bat, but then I will be the one in trouble for assault!
ReplyDeleteOh, but think of the insurance money!
ReplyDeleteWhat is WRONG with people? Seriously?
ReplyDeleteWhat a moron.
Glad you're okay.
I have no words.
ReplyDeleteYour mother sounds like a hoot.