Monday, November 21

Ashton and Demi sitting in a tree...

D-i-v-o-r-c-e!


I have two words for you...

Who cares???

Everytime a 'celebrity' so much as sneezes, it's "Breaking News". What with Paris, Lindsay, and these two, I wait 5 minutes before I even turn on the news.

I'd DVR it but I'm a procrastinator and I'd rather hear about the weather before it actually happens.

Does your news sensationalize anything or is that just here?

13 comments:

  1. The news does sensationalize everything. And it's everywhere.

    And I truly cannot stand that no talent hack, Ashton Kutcher. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it or can it not?

    Michelle Obama was seen wearing a dress she has worn before!! Really? Thats a good thing right? No? Oh...ok.. Is it news?

    I dont think they can report anything without sensationalizing it.

    Dont you dare ever make me type a word that long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not surprising -- when I read that Demi doesn't care if he had 'discretions' as long as he wore a rubber and felt 'betrayed' by that rather than bedding wanna-be starletts, I knew it was a matter of time...
    Like you I totally sick of the Kim K., Paris H, and Lindsey L's in the world -- famous for being famous and little else...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't get as much celeb news for obvious reasons, but our news has a "If it bleeds, it leads" mentality of telling you about every single gang shooting on the South Side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you ever see Demi on a street please buy her a Big Mac. She is looking like a scarecrow lately. And for Asston Kutcher, he is from Iowa. What can you expect from the swine capital of the world?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celebrity BS is always a hot ticket item here, too! So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and I have THREE words....Who cares INDEED.



    good Lord. Tell me about something IMPORTANT, news media.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who cares is right.
    I really do NOT like those Kardashions, who, until about 6 months ago, I did not know existed. Which one is it who looks likes a horse. Horseface!! I really wish I still didn't know. Famous for being famous. Dumbdumbumb

    ReplyDelete
  9. A few years ago I was addicted to Perez Hilton, and then I realized recently I haven't been to site in months. I think I just outgrew it. There's so much going on in the world - I don't want to spare brain space to think about people who are famous for no reason other than being pretty and making a few movies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate that celebrity "news" is always breaking news. Most of us don't give a flying rat's ass what they're all up to.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's one of the quirks of life in Southern California that I'd never really noticed until I lived somewhere else. I'd always just assumed everyone including celebrity stories on their local news.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with you girl. Who cares and who is surprised? He has the emotional maturity of a 12 year-old and she's a bit off.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The only time I like celebrity news is when TMZ is dishing it out because they always add just the right amount of sarcasm and wiseassiness to it. Otherwise....*yawn*.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...