
Day Ten - Secrets...
1. I overeat when I'm bored.
2. And lose my appetite when I'm stressed.*
3. I'm a homebody but I get antsy and need to travel.
4. I've had plastic surgery but not for aesthetic reasons.
5. I fight going to bed until I'm exhausted, so I can fall asleep.
6. I tend to judge people but I hate being judged myself.
7. I have a favorite sibling even though I know I shouldn't.
8. I have surgical scars on every part of my body, except my arms.
9. I have nicknames for people so I can talk about them without them knowing it.
10. I think it would be cool to live with a different family, every 6 months, just for a change of pace.
*Unfortunately, I'm rarely THAT stressed.
You have scars and I have spots! The older I get, the more spots I have.
ReplyDeleteI'm the same way with #3.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to start giving people nicknames now too!
OK Come live with me for the next six months. Just imagine six months of ice fishing. A fish fry everyday. No bugs and no mosquitos. Can I count you in?
ReplyDeleteI lose weight when I'm stressed, too. Last year I lost 15 pounds in a matter of days due to stress.
ReplyDeleteI miss those days!
Ooh, I have a favorite sib too. Can't help it. One is just awesome, but the other.... well.... we need to work on that one a bit.
ReplyDeleteI wish I lost weight when I was stressed. I would totally have a model body by now if that happened.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from A Peek at Karen's World.
Losing weight? Teach me oh commenters! Please!
ReplyDeleteI knickname everyone myself! Love doing that.
I eat when I'm bored too. Unfortunately, I'm bored a lot.
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of moving around every 6-12 months. It's nice to have a change of pace and scenery.
ReplyDelete