No, I can't! No, I can't!
Remember me writing, a few weeks ago, that I saw an eye doctor?
Well, I got my glasses yesterday and the left lens is wrong. Either that or I'm going crazy.
Print is smaller (than without them) and blurry...and for reading glasses that's not good.
I have a pair of 100-strength glasses, the kind you get at the drugstore, and I can see better with those than with the new ones.
The problem is that I'm near-sighted in one eye and far-sighted in the other. Weird, right? Even the Dr. said, "In my 38 years of doing this, I've never had a case like yours."
And, I'm sure you won't be surprised to know, it's not the first time I've heard that from a Dr.
I guess I'm "special". Thankfully, not 'short bus' special.
Right???
Have the glasses checked out immediately, don't wait. You pay good money for them to be right and correct your vision. Don't settle for anything less!
ReplyDeleteMaybe not shortest bus but are you sure it is full length?
ReplyDeleteThey screw up lenses rather often so take them back.
Sad! After all that waiting?
ReplyDeleteMy dad has that same crazy eye thing. Maybe you're related. We could be long lost sisters.
ReplyDeleteYou are unique. Those optical labs make mistakes all the time.
ReplyDeleteMy ex-husband is nearsighted in one eye and farsighted in the other. You're not alone.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm sure THAT is where the similarities between you and my ex end, don't worry!