Tuesday, March 27

Life and all that other $#!T...

By the time you'll be reading this, it'll have been 2 weeks since I went into the hospital. And I wish I could say I'm better now...but I'd be lying.

When you're disabled, it takes longer to bounce back from things. Add old age on top of that and you're pretty much screwed for the duration...especially when you get a cold on top of everything else. Grr!

But I'll be back. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

8 comments:

  1. Get better soon. Health issues suck worse than legal ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hun, I am so sorry to hear you are having issues. Hope you start feeling better really soon.

    We will wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your heart, I'm so sorry you aren't up to snuff. You can claim disability and the cold, but unless you're a member of AARP, you don't get to claim old age... yet. LOL!

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that you are feeling crappy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs girl. We're all here waiting. smooches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooooo unfair, that's what it is. I hope you feel better soon, my dear! ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...