Monday, April 2

And the crap, I mean cough, continues...

I've finally recovered from the hospital stay (went in 3 weeks ago, tomorrow) but the "cold" turned into a hacking cough that isn't going away.

A friend came over yesterday and kept making me laugh. He said that I sounded like Snagglepuss and I knew I had to do something about it.

So I'm seeing my G.P. on Wednesday and I'll probably have to take antibiotics since it's probably due to chest congestion and not the 'common' cold.

I want my obnoxiously loud laugh back. I don't consider sounding like Snagglepuss a compliment.


8 comments:

  1. Damn. I hate it when one of my friends is having health issues. Please get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get your laugh back, soon! Careful coughing... it can lead to other, less desirable things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I hope someday I can hear you say, "it JUST a cold."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want you to get your obnoxiously loud laugh back, too! Even though I've never heard it, I can imagine. :D

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell that cold to Exit, Stage Left.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say something like Simply Suthern, darn it for being late! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heavens to Murgatroyd! I love Snagglepuss, but I wouldn't want to laugh like him. I hope you're better soon. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...