Wednesday, April 18

You gotta love that 1%...

I hate surprises. Mostly because 99% of the ones in my life have been bad. Like a death in the family. Or friends introducing me to someone they thought I might like over the phone then him showing up on my doorstep on a day I didn't think I'd need makeup.

Awkward!

But sometimes surprises can be very sweet. Especially when they come from my guy...

He: Hello!
Me: You're calling early!
He: I'm calling in case I forget later...I mean I wanted to talk to you.
Me: (grinning)
He: You're supposed to say "What a nice surprise!"
Me: What a nice surprise!
He: (laughing) Too late.
Me: I'll surprise you the next time I see you. You know, to make it up to you?
He: Well, okay...

I know he  likes surprises. *wink, wink*

5 comments:

  1. You gonna give him a wedgie and shout "Surprise!"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ratio is like 2% so I spose I am happily surprised like twice as often.

    So good to be me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. If someone is going to surprise me, it better be with a good kind of surprise. I need to be prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love surprises. As long as they don't involved dead relatives. Unless they involve dead relatives that left me a lot of money in their will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wink wink nudge nudge say no more!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...