Friday, August 29

Goodbyes suck...

I've spent every Monday and Friday in Physical Therapy for the last couple months. Spending most of my life on either crutches or in a wheelchair finally caught up with my arms.

But the party's over. And more often than not, it was a party. I really got to know a lot of nice people, most of whom have parents my age. Yikes! It's enough to make a girl feel old.  

Okay, so I AM old. Shut up.

Anywho, it was my last day today...and it was sad. I had to say "goodbye" to everyone who had helped me.

I like those people. And it seems that they like me. I even got a couple of hugs before I left.

Okay, so I brought some candy today as a "Thank you!" but, still.

They invited me to "Come by anytime you want". They even mentioned their Gym Membership Program.

I'm sure gonna miss them.

8 comments:

  1. Hopefully it did some good! (the therapy, not the goodbyes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you swim the laps that you had as your goal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sniff* :-( But are you all better now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry! But I hope it helped and that you're doing better now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bittersweet to be sure little girl. It's nice you don't need the therapy any longer yes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, bittersweet. They did say "stop in" but I know how busy they are. lol! As for needing PT, that's kind of up in the air right now.

      Delete
  6. The Superb website can help you for Devotions music reaching out for the live games result
    Ganga Cassette and
    Ganga Cassette games results are free on the every website but there is big trouble for the live game and superfast result of Satta King Play Bazaar is trusted websbite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having some sort of organization will make your life much less anxious when it comes time to really make something.satta king
    satta bazar

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...