12 hours. Not really a 'job' but volunteering overnight. Those Boy Scouts probably still haven't recovered. Telling
17. What was the last concert that you attended?
Styx. Like, a million years ago. Well, maybe just 16 or 17.
18. What the last DVD (or Blu Ray) movie that you watched?
I don't think I can say. ; )
19. How did you like the film?
I'm sure I did. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*
20. What comedian do you love?
Dating myself here...Gallagher and Ellen DeGeneres, when she was a comedian. Her 'phone call to God' is hilarious!
21. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
I have in the distant past but we're trying to get that figured out.
22. Have you ever had a long distance relationship?
Yes. He went back to wifie (don't date someone who is separated!) after we met in person. Devastated at the time, but I eventually realized that I dodged a 250 lb. bullet.
23. What do you think of astrology?
I believe that certain signs have certain characteristics, etc. The horoscope part is crap.
24. What's you're favorite lyric quote from a song?
Us and Them
And after all we're only ordinary men
Me, and you
God only knows it's not what we would choose...to do.
25. Tell us something random about yourself.
I've traveled to Mexico, Canada, and all over the U.S. (including Hawaii and Alaska), but live less than 10 miles from my childhood home.
26. Have you ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell.
Isn't that the same thing as a Halloween party? If it's not, then I obviously haven't.
27. What is your favorite thing about winter?
Electric blankets and hot chocolate. It's a good thing I live in So. Cal. because I would DIE in a colder climate.
28. What was the name of your first pet?
Fluffy. A cat. A white, fluffy, one.
29. What have you done so far this weekend?
Made a crapton of phone calls, read outside/soaked up some radiation, and watched a gymnast blow out her knee on Saturday. Spent Sunday with my guy. *sigh* (Hey, I'm a poet!)
30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”?
Hahaha!!! I...can't...breathe...HAHAHA!!!
31. If you could have one thing, what would it be?
My health. Boring, but true.
As for the request, I think we can all agree that this meme wasn't nasty...so I'm giving you the opportunity to ask me some REALLY nasty questions. Think of some (as many as you want) and leave them in the comments. I'll answer them in a future post.
Nope, not me. Can't ask nasty questions, because I wouldn't want to hear the nasty answers. I'm sure you get some from somebody!
ReplyDeleteMake that "you'll" get some nasty questions. (although I know you get some from somebody, but I won't discuss that)
ReplyDeleteI don't think it's boring to ask for good health. I ask all the time and I'm far from boring. :)
ReplyDeleteI have no questions, because like Ms. A I'd be afraid of the answers! We know how you are! lol
Well OK then. On with the nasty questions.
ReplyDeleteHow many lovers have you "enjoyed?"
Only one question per person? Or do you do multiples?
Aw, my first cat was named Fluffy, too! But I usually called her Fluffers. She was grey.
ReplyDeleteOK, I always ask people to be completely honest in questions about Skyler, so I have to be completely honest with you! I don't know a whole lot about spina bifida like I do CP, so these may seem like odd questions to you.
ReplyDelete1. Were you born with the spinal column partially outside your body?
2. Do you have any lack of sensation, or is it mostly pain you deal with?
3. If you have a lack of sensation, is it in your "naughty bits"?
4. Any bladder problems? If so do you have to always carry cathador equipment?
5. Are you able to get on top, or do you have to be on the bottom?
6. Have I crossed the line yet?
7. Do you have any old pain meds you could send to me?
I will stop now...
I still live within 6 miles of where I was born. I dont get out much.
ReplyDeleteOn the other side of Steven's question, how many lover's have you NOT enjoyed? Ha!
ReplyDeleteWhat's you favorite position?
Have you had sex in your chair?
Where's the craziest place you've had sex?
I think Skylar's Dad's questions were good. Waiting for the answers!
ReplyDeleteWould you make passionate girl/girl love with Lady GaGa for $1,000,000?
ReplyDeleteIf you could NOT live in California, where would you live?
Is there a person that you hate?
What is your favorite bar food?
Have you ever shot a gun?
Do you play any musical instruments?
Do you drive?
What is your favorite root vegetable?
Would you ever sky dive?
Are you multi-orgasmic?
Would you ever do a M-F-M threesome?
Have you ever seen a ghost?
Thong, bikini, boy shorts, or commando?
ReplyDeleteWow, see what happens when you open the door for questions?
ReplyDeleteMy favorite song quote is:
I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
Life's been good to me so far.
Okay, one question.
How long can you hold a wheelie?