
1. Mom arrived home safe from her vacation. She said it took 6 hours (waiting) to take a 2.5 hour flight.
2. I'm going to Borders...for the 3rd time. My credit card is paid off. For now.
3. My high school is having a reunion next month. But I'm not going.
4. Most of us are on FB and don't want to spend $$$ for a fancy party, so we're going to get together on our own.
5. I've been invited to two of those get-togethers, so far.
How was your week?
My week is almost over. Then I get on a plane that takes me home.
ReplyDeleteWhat?
Home is where the heart is, so this week, Seattle has been home.
I head to Milwaukee this weekend. I hope It doesnt take all day but sometimes it does.
ReplyDeletePretty good week except for a water pipe that sprang a leak and a lawn mower that conked-out on me. Hey, Can you send your over to my house soon? Tell him to bring all of his tools.
ReplyDeleteGlad your mom made it home safe.
ReplyDeleteDon't you wish all your friends could be friends with each other so that you didn't have to try to balance out going to this gathering and that one?
Unfortinately my week kinda sucked, glad it's the weekend now!
ReplyDeleteI'm kinda glad this week is over. Yay to that!
ReplyDeleteWhat books are you buying?
Quick get to Borders before they close. I read in today's paper the end of Border's will cause a surge in local bookstores.
ReplyDelete