Darn it!
1. What has been your longest love relationship?
The one I'm in now. We're both laidback so we don't sweat the small stuff. We just sweat. ; )
2. What was the last gift that you received?
Doritos. The surprising part is that they're still in the bag. Well, most of them.
3. What do you spend your extra cash on?
Whatever catches my fancy. But my fancy still loves a bargain.
4. If you could live anywhere would you live?
New Zealand. Yeah, like that'll ever happen.
5. Who's your cell phone provider?
Can you hear me now?
6. What's your favorite mall store?
Right now, Borders. Been there twice and thinking about going again. Then I think about the credit card bill. *sigh*
7. What's the longest job that you've had? (No parenting does not count!)
16 years as a glorified secretary.
8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first?
Probably my mom. To
9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments?
Design and build a custom w/c accessible home. Then we'll see how nice the family's been to me.
10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)?
I went with my guy when we first met. I'm not a "religious" person but I wanted him to know that I'm flexible. You know what I mean!
11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard?
The ones I've told on April Fool's Day.
12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go?
Usually just lunch or dinner. I'm not into movies, night and/or dance clubs (obviously). We used to go to porn shops, but that's a post for another day.
13. When was the last time that you cried?
I'm sure it was within the last month. And either stress or pain-related. Grr!
14. What food do you hate?
Where do I start? Onions, celery, pork, beans (except black), raisins, watermelon, cherries, sushi, tamales, milk (is that 'food'?).
15. What do you like best about yourself?
My
To be continued...
Whew, you're right, it wasn't as nasty as the title implied.
ReplyDeleteDon't like pork?
ReplyDeleteWe were talking about the lottery yesterday with hub's family. Very interesting what everyone's take is on what they'd do with their winnings.
I'd go into the witness protection program. :)
Per #1: "Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things." You should have someone cross stitch that for you.
ReplyDeleteMy niece just returned from New Zealand. She loved it.
ReplyDeleteI don't do raisins or milk either. I will be eating your share of the BBQ Baby Back Ribs that you don't like.
ReplyDeleteYou tease! That wasn't nasty at all!
ReplyDeleteI don't like beans, either! I just don't get the appeal.
ReplyDeleteThis was not nasty. This was your usual perfect blend of humor and sarcasm (and that's why I visit - thank you for not disappointing!) :)
Ooh! OOH! I went to Borders the other day. No line and a 50% discount? Yes, please!
ReplyDeleteYou don't like pork? Weirdo!
ReplyDelete