Case in point...
*The city painted 'STOP' on the street corner outside my house and I smelled that damn paint for 5 days! No one else (said they) could.
*While a passenger in a car, I said, "I hear a siren." The driver poo-poo'ed me and not 3 minutes later had to pull over for a paramedic truck. 5 minutes after that, I said it again and, 2 minutes later, a firetruck came around the corner while we were at a red light.
*I wake up 15 minutes before my alarm clock goes off. GRR!
*I can tell what time it is within 5 minutes of the actual time. It's a gift.

But, apparently, it doesn't apply to my eyesight. Every time someone says, "There it is" I can't see it. Even if I'm right on top of it (no pun intended) or it's in my face. Unless it's my guy's...uhh, never mind.
Do you have a "sixth" sense?
I have really sensitive hearing, so the answer is yes! Eyesight, on the other hand... can't see anything up close, all I get is a blur and crossed eyes. (and it wouldn't matter how big it is... uhh, never mind... it just means it's a bigger blur)
ReplyDeleteI have greatly sensitive intuition. It's kinda creepy at times!
ReplyDeleteI know that can contribute to my (much less) anxiety.
Funny! I may have never made that connection before!! smooches to you my favorite internet friend.
But can you smell a stop light when it turns red?
ReplyDeleteYou've got a gift!
ReplyDeleteI got nothin'.
I have the ability to pick out an asshole from a large crowd inside of 30 seconds.
ReplyDeleteI try and only use my powers for good...
I can spot a nickle on the ground from 20 yards away. But that may just be a survival instinct from living as a dirt poor single mom for 13 years rather than a sixth sense, I dunno.
ReplyDeleteI also have psychic dreams sometimes. Does that count?
I just might have to take you fishing. Then you could say "Steven, the fish are right over there and in 15 feet of water."
ReplyDeleteI can do the time thing too. It freaks people out sometimes.
ReplyDelete