Friday, August 12

I've lost it...

My writing mojo, that is.

There's lots of 'stuff' going on in my life that needs to be taken care of this week. I've been on the phone almost non-stop and nothing is getting done. Can you say, "Frustrating"?

I'm sure it's just a temporary setback and I'll be full steam ahead on Monday. I hope.

Cross your fingers, toes, and eyes!

8 comments:

  1. That happens to all of us at some point. Do you need me to find Austin Powers to help you find your mojo?! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been pretty MOJOless for dang near a year and a half now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a frustrating week too. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally know what you're talking about! Totally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. I guess they can't ALL be good weeks, right?

    ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your 50% writing mojo is better than most people's 100%.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...