Friday, August 5


1. My birthday present to myself is all set up...and I love it!

2. Had my 6th b-day celebration/lunch with a friend from grade school and his wife. A last minute thing but soooo much fun...probably because it lasted 4 hours. Time flies when you're trashing fellow school peeps.

3. That evening, my best bud stopped by because he wanted to show me a DVD that was, in his words, "Hil-air-eee-ous"! It had it's moments. ; )

4. On FB, someone with a dirty mouth asked how to leave a group because "I'm getting too many #$*#&*$& emails!" The moderator said to watch her language and told her how to leave. The girl, using saltier language, said she couldn't figure it out. So several people, myself included (because I love a good smackdown) began commenting on how stupid she was since she had to join in the 1st place. Last I checked, there were over 40 comments. I resisted the urge and only left 1.

5. I went on a cleaning jag and now the place looks spotless decent. We'll see how long it lasts.

7 comments:

  1. You girls are vicious with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh... chatting is dangerous territory. I've seen people get completely annihilated over controversial comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed it, what did you get yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is "Shark Week" after all.

    Blood in the water = feeding frenzy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I broke the trend and cleaned up the house too - I actually used a CAR BUFFER in the kitchen. On the plus side my wife is being really nice to me ... I think she suspects something's wrong with me and I must be dying. W.C.C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeez, this week I joined a FB group which resulted in a million emails too, but it took me like two seconds to figure out how to stop the emails coming in. Doesn't take a rocket scientist. Is she drunk?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I miss your birthday?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you had a lovely lunch... I love 4-hour lunches.

    I don't join too many FB groups because the emails can be a bit much, so if I do end up leaving, I do it quietly.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...