Monday, August 8

It's enough to make a chick cry...

While cleaning, I found a journal from 2008 and these are some of the things my guy said to me:

You're the best thing in my life right now.

Happy Almost Valentine's Day. (Feb. 13th)

You know I wasn't annoyed at you, right? I was thinking I was mad at him. You don't deserve that.

I'm protective of you.


I hate to argue. Luckily, I've never gotten mad at you. (Frustrated? Sure. lol!)

I've been more patient since meeting you. I realize 'it is what it is' and you're the one who has to live it.

You're Filet Mignon. (if you think about it, he's calling me a cow...but that's ok) ; )

I told you we were linked. (after we both said we hadn't slept well the night before)

And a bonus (because it's too funny not to share)...

He sang, "If you're ugly and you know it, grab a bag!" sung to the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It (about my cousin's homely boyfriend)

10 comments:

  1. He's a sweetie, sweetie.

    And . . . regarding the previous post and your little cleaning jag . . . get over here and help a girl out could ya?

    Thanks and out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He wasnt calling you a cow when he called you Filet Migon. Now if he called you "Chuck Steak" or "Rump Roast" THAT would be calling you a cow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy sounds like a keeper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told the wife she had cow eyes once.

    Didnt go over well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have taken issue with the "right now" in the first one, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "You're Filet Mignon. (if you think about it, he's calling me a cow...but that's ok) ; )" BWAHAHAHAHA!

    We know that's not what he meant, but your take on it is hilarious, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never mad at you? What about make up sex?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That boy is a keeper! Hold on tight to that one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so sweet! Three years later and still going strong? Maybe long distance really IS the way to go.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...