But the ex was a people-pleaser. My guy is not. He likes to 'tell it like it is'. I've impressed upon him the importance of tact, and he's learning. Slowly.
So, I was reading my Love Horoscope online yesterday and got a fit of The Giggles...
"No, you never expected to actually be attracted to someone like him/her - but it happened. Don't fight it. It's exhilarating, and such fun to see your loved ones squirm!"
Especially when we
Sounds like that horoscope was DEAD ON! I only believe them when they sound good! Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteYour guy sounds like a keeper! *smile*
Sometimes I wish I didn't have any tact and could tell it like it is.
ReplyDeleteThat's funny. I say, "Go with it." Plus the guy is good with his hands.
ReplyDeleteI much prefer someone who (tactfully) tells it like it is, than a "P.A.L." (if you know what I mean)
ReplyDeleteWhile I may not have much tact I do have a filter.
ReplyDeleteThat is crazy! Totally amazing sometimes aren't horoscopes?
ReplyDeleteI bet your momma really enjoys him way more than she'll let on from the sound of it.
He sounds like my step mom. She'll just say ANYTHING that is on her mind. God, I love her!
ReplyDeleteI love when horoscopes manage to get it right!
ReplyDelete