Wednesday, August 17

My ears, they're not so good...

My guy has been working on his motorcycle and I had to laugh when we talked last night.

He: I got the engine out but I don't know if I should try to fix it myself or take it somewhere.

Me: Taking it somewhere would be easier.

He: Yeah, but I like to play with myself.


Me: With yourself?

He: Hunh?

Me: WITH yourself?

He: With IT myself.

Me: Suuure!

8 comments:

  1. He and my hubby must be related!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont everyone like to loosen a nut themselves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe you heard correctly the first time.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he was looking for a lube job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nobody knows how to play with it as well as the owner does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You gotta love a guy who is good with his hands. And a guy who dives in face first or is it head first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh, Freudian slip! I like it!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...