I got so many questions for the real Nasty Meme that I'm going to answer them in two parts. The 1st part is the nasty, because that's how I roll...but let's start out slow, shall we?
1. Were you born with the spinal column partially outside your body?
Technically, no. "Spina Bifida is the most common neural tube defect, resulting from the failure of the spine to close properly during the first month of pregnancy. In severe cases, the spinal cord protrudes through the back and may be covered by skin or a thin membrane."
2. Do you have any lack of sensation, or is it mostly pain you deal with?
Mostly pain. But I never had 'chronic' pain til recently. I have decent sensation, except below my knees. I can feel if someone steps on my foot but not if they prick me (no pun intended) with something sharp.
3. If you have a lack of sensation, is it in your "naughty bits"?
No, thank goodness!
4. Any bladder problems? If so do you have to always carry catheter equipment?
A lot of S.B. peeps don't have bladder/bowel control but I got lucky!!!
5. Are you able to get on top, or do you have to be on the bottom?
My lower back it too weak to be on top but I'm pretty flexible otherwise. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*
6. Have I crossed the line yet?
Haha! No.
7. Do you have any old pain meds you could send to me?
After this last year? Tons.
8. How many lovers have you "enjoyed?"
I enjoyed some naked time with short-term b/f's, but lovers? A whopping...two. Both in serious relationships.
9. How many lover's have you NOT enjoyed? Ha!
One of my naked time b/f's told me he was small...and he wasn't kidding! That's why it never went further than it did. lol!
10. What's you favorite position?
Lying next to my guy with my head on his shoulder. ; )
11. Have you had sex in your chair?
No. One b/f wanted to figure out how we could actually 'do it' but he never did...and he tried!
12. Where's the craziest place you've had sex?
On a diving board and/or in a pool (it's not at easy as the movies make it look).
13. Would you make passionate girl/girl love with Lady GaGa for $1,000,000?
There is NO amount of money.
14. Are you multi-orgasmic?
I can be. Depends on my motivation.
15. Would you ever do a M-F-M threesome?
I was asked (let's be honest, he begged) to do a F-M-F and I refused, so no. Although...my secret crush would be pretty damn good. I might have to rethink this one.
16. Thong, bikini, boy shorts, or commando?
None of the above. Try to figure that one out.
Is there anything else you'd like to know???
TMI!!! Oh, my eyes are bleeding!
ReplyDeleteYou give the best ------------- answers! I love your honesty and attitude. On a diving board you say? Now I will have to try that.
ReplyDeleteDAMMIT!! I forgot about this and never thought up a truly nasty question to ask you!! GAH!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent answers, I knew you would rock this!
ReplyDeleteThanks for answering our naughty questions with honest answers!
ReplyDeleteLove it and can't wait for part two!
Okay, inquiring minds want to know, but, I admit, I AM blushing on a few of these! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou're a trooper in more ways than one! As for the "any pain meds left" question, I think the interviewer was hoping to get some! haha Love your honesty! I don't ever think it's TMI...but then again, I'm nosy as hell!
ReplyDeleteWas that the high diving board or the low one? I just want to get that straight. lol
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny (and brave) to answer these very, very intimate questions. Love you for that!
ReplyDelete#16: Granny Panties??
ReplyDeleteI am laugh-crying! Girl, you are not afraid to GO THERE.
ReplyDeleteI know more about you now than I ever dreamed I would...