Friday, September 2


1. You would think I'd be a lovely shade of red after the real  Nasty Meme...but I need at least 6 more questions for the next one. ; ) You know the drill.

2. Had a Dr. appt. (what else is new???) and got good(ish) news.

3. Talked to another Dr. over the phone and realized that I probably wouldn't recognize him on the street. (too bad I can't do the phone thing with ALL my Drs.)

4. Being disabled (sometimes) gets me out of doing things that I reeeaaalllly don't want to do. See? There are perks!

5. It's almost football time!

And how was your week?

9 comments:

  1. Nope, you would not turn red with embarrassment! Nope nope nope.

    smooches

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 was actually one of the questions I was going to ask earlier. Do you ever use it as an excuse to get out of things when it really isn't?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still trying to think of nasty questions but everybody already asked the good ones, damn them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Week, Month, Summer has been balls to the wall.

    I'm ready for a break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got some "goodish" news.
    More questions huh? OK

    Do you own any pleasure toys?

    If you could direct a XXX video involving two celebrities, what two people would you choose?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had some goodish news and NO, I won't be asking any nasty questions, unless it's by email, but don't count on it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you ever smoked pot?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Find it refreshing that you speak of your illness, and by doing so, you not only enlighten those of us who aren't (pick me! Pick me!) but you are taking steps to eliminate the stigma that disabled people are completely "unable"...Love your spunk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's possible that I've milked my still-healing arm a little more than I needed to. It's gotten me out of doing all sorts of things. It's been mostly legitimate, but, you know...

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...