Wednesday, September 7

NASTY! (part 2)...

1. Do you own any pleasure toys?

A few. Most were bought before I met my guy, of course.

2. If you could direct a XXX video involving two celebrities, what two people would you choose?

Gary Oldman and Christopher Walken.

3. Does the carpet match the drapes?

Haha! No. If you want to know someone's TRUE hair color, look at the eyebrows. No one's gonna dye them (if they're smart).

4. Do you shave 'down there'? How about your guy?

When I think about it. Ditto for my guy.

5. Is there anything you have ever wanted to try in bed but haven't?

Umm...no. I'll try (almost) anything once.

6. If you were a hooker, how much would you charge?

It would take a shit-ton of money for me to agree to it...and I wouldn't take Donald Trump or Bill Gates up on their offers either. For one thing, they're homely.

7. Have you ever accidentally (or on purpose - ha ha!) caught a relative in a sexual situation?

Unfortunately, several times. With my ears and my eyes.

8. What was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Which time? And yes, that was a cop-out. : P

9. Have you ever smoked pot?

No. I've been around others smoking and one guy kept badgering me at a party. A brother finally said, "Knock it off. If she wanted it, she'd ask." Yup! I'm not shy.

10. Do you ever use your disability as an excuse to get out of things when it really isn't?

I have. But most of the time, it's legitimate.

11. Do you drive?

I drove for 10 years with my feet (you know what I mean!) then for about 10 years with hand controls. Lately, though, it's easier not to drive. I've given 'slave-driver' a whole new meaning.

12. How long can you hold a wheelie?

My w/c is too heavy to perform a wheelie. But my guy does tip me back for kisses, so I guess it depends on how long it's been since we've seen each other.

13. If you could NOT live in California, where would you live?

Minnesota. But the weather can suck so I'd only live there part-time. The other 6 months ; ) I'd live in Oregon.

14. Is there a person that you hate?

'Hate' is a strong word. Let's just say 'strongly dislike'...and there are several.

15. Have you ever shot a gun?

No. I don't like guns. Someone I know shot himself and he's paralyzed now.

16. Would you ever sky dive?

HELL NO! I hate the feeling of wind in my face...and I'd break every bone in my body when I landed.

You probably know more about me now than you EVER wanted to...

You're welcome.

5 comments:

  1. I shot a gun once. Didn't like it at all. And I knew a guy who accidentally shot and killed his wife IN FRONT OF THEIR KIDS during a gun safety lecture. Wow, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. I think you have topped yourself with this one. I really would have thought that you had smoked pot. You didnt miss much though. And what color are your eyebrows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love shooting guns and was a darn good shot. Haven't done that in years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's adorable your guy tips your wheelie back to give a kiss.

    These were the best answers I've read (MINNESOTA - YEAH!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers!
    And I do tint my eyebrows, I make them just a shade darker than my blonde hair so they stand out a little more.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...