LOL You know he wants some nice shades too.
You're absolutely right! Loved your comment about Lady GaGa!!! Ha!
That's quite a collection of estrogen. My favorite is the Olsen twins. They are just odd. They both need to go eat a ham sandwich.
I know! Everything old is new again! (Except me!)
Ditto what Pat said!!!
Mary Kate and Ashley ARE insects, I'm pretty sure.
I think I have a pair like those pairs! The difference is I weight a little bit (hahaha!) more than 75 pounds.Funny!
My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom. I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...
LOL You know he wants some nice shades too.
ReplyDeleteYou're absolutely right! Loved your comment about Lady GaGa!!! Ha!
ReplyDeleteThat's quite a collection of estrogen. My favorite is the Olsen twins. They are just odd. They both need to go eat a ham sandwich.
ReplyDeleteI know! Everything old is new again! (Except me!)
ReplyDeleteDitto what Pat said!!!
ReplyDeleteMary Kate and Ashley ARE insects, I'm pretty sure.
ReplyDeleteI think I have a pair like those pairs! The difference is I weight a little bit (hahaha!) more than 75 pounds.
ReplyDeleteFunny!