Friday, September 9


1. Good things come to those who wait...and I love  getting stuff in the mail. Thanks Cora! Are you sick of me yet? ; )

2. I'm going to a rock concert that I've always wanted to attend. Haven't been to a concert since...1997?

3. It's finally starting to cool down here. I like hot weather but 104 and humid? Not cool, Mother Nature!

4. I was dreading a phone call (I hate when I do that) but it didn't turn out bad at all.

5. My guy has been working LOTS of overtime which is exhausting for him...but it makes him uber-sweet to me. : P

How was your week?

8 comments:

  1. Except for the fact we haven't had rain, our weather has been quite nice for several days and hasn't been getting into the triple digits. What a blessed relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you going to see??? I'm dying to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good but busy week.

    Like Deborah said: Who you going to see?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember the last concert I went to. Thanks to the tropical storm our weather has cooled down - we actually slept with the windows open almost every night this week. Too bad it's getting hotter again and we won't have fall until November (we never do).

    Now I really want to go to a concert again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My last concert was Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood and before that it was Elton John. Both were great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So....what concert was it??

    And I couldn't agree more about the heat last week. But the weekend? Pretty much perfect.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...