Monday, September 5

Offing Charlie Sheen...

First of all, let me just say, "What an ass."

Now that I got that off my chest...I thought it was pretty funny that he got boo'ed at his concerts (or whatever the hell they were).


Does anyone know whatever happened with that? It was ALL over the news. Then it wasn't.

Anywho, in the season premiere he (SPOILER ALERT!) supposedly gets run over by a Paris train and explodes on impact. Appropriate, no?

When I heard he got fired, I thought of how I'd want the show to continue. I thought it would be funny if they killed Charlie (have I mentioned that I'm psychic?), Judith and Herb get a divorce (because he cheated on her with one of Charlie's bimbettes) and he moved in with Alan and Jake. It would still be...


But better. Except for Ashton Kutcher.

Do women honestly think he's good-looking? Or are they mesmerized by his earning potential?

Personally, I think he looks like a serial killer.

It's the eyes...

12 comments:

  1. I myself have thought that Ashton was a bit of a wack a doodle. A teeny, tiny bit full of himself. Would he have been so famous if he didn't marry Demi????? I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Ashton can be cute sometimes (thought he was pretty cute in No Strings Attached), but he isn't drop dead gorgeous or anything. And him marrying Demi Moore was just weird. She could be his mother I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you; he is NOT cute to me. A baby-man. I'm not into babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I aint no Charlie fan but he does make the show. The show grows on you. I aint no Ashton fan either. I havent seen many shows that replace the main star and survive very long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I weird because I have never watched Two and a Half Men? I do think that it's sad what has happened to Charlie Sheen. He is on a runaway train to Hell, that's for sure. Ashton doesn't bother me; seems like an okay guy, although I don't see him with Demi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I might have watched that show twice, when it first came out. It's a rare day that I can stomach comedy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashton kinda has that serpent look to him. He has never been one of my favorites. Charlie Sheen is just plain weird.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that the show goes on to stunning success with out Sheen, just to piss him off. But I am not an Ashton fan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been an Ashton fan, and I've seen Two and a Half Men. I did, sadly, follow the implosion of Charlie Sheen, as did the rest of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Ashton Kutcher is attractive because he's funny, personally. He's not afraid to make fun of himself, like that one Steve Martin movie where he was paranoid that some wild kids were going to scratch his face and he was saying things like "this pretty face is all I have!" or whatever the line was. Soooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just like Ashton's goofiness. And I will probably watch the show now just because I'm glad Charlie's gone.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...