Friday, September 30

The 20 Questions of Doom Meme...

1. Do you believe in Heaven?

Yuppers! Whether I get in or not is a whole 'nother issue.

2. Have you ever come close to dying?

If you call choking on a fish stick and being given the Heimlich 'close'.

3. What jewelery do you wear 24/7?

Diamond ring. CZ earrings. Nope, I'm not rich.

4. Would you ever consider having plastic surgery?

I have. I wouldn't now.

5. What do you wear to bed?

That's for me to know and for you to fin...look! A squirrel!

6. Have you ever done anything illegal?

Yes. Nothing bad enough to end up in jail though (darn it!).

7. Who was the last person that you touched?

Real or imaginary?

8. Where did you eat last?

Home Sweet Home.

9. Besides your own blog, are there any that you routinely read but never comment on?

Of course. Who doesn't do that?

10. Ever been involved with the police?

If you call being in the backseat of a cop car (twice) 'involved'.

11. Do you talk in your sleep?

So I've been told. But no one tells me what I said. I think they're keeping it to themselves until they do something I can blackmail them with.

12. Now a celebrity fantasy. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?

*snicker* Randy Spears and Aidan Quinn.

13. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?

No. I believe that everyone serves a purpose, usually in adulthood, but I served mine at a very young age...so my work is done.

14. Where do you wish you were?

At my guy's place. *wink wink*

15. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?

October 19th, 2009. Is it sad that I still remember that? lol!

16. Is there any type of dancing that you love to do?

I used to Polka. Used to. Badly. But it was fun.

17. Last gift you received?

Pictures of a torso and feet. : )

18. Last sport you played?

Handball when I was 7.

19. Last place you went on holiday?

Mexican Cruise.

20. Current Song?

The 'Oompa-Loompa' song. Don't ask.

7 comments:

  1. The Oompa-Loompa song? That's bound to be a post, all by itself! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya post that your current song is "Oompa-Loompa and say don't ask?

    Well???????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we need a little more information on #10! TWICE?! You're holding out on us, you meanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting.....very interesting! And funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think choking on that fish stick might be the reason you don't eat fish. (Brilliant Deduction Steven.) Randy Spears you say?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! No, I've never been involved with the police. I'd prefer to date firemen.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...