Monday, October 3

I wonder...

Why I'm always so paranoid about what I'm about to do, only to have a great time while doing it.

Why assholes have to take up two handicap spots by parking diagonally.

If chocolate-coated cheesecake is fat-free.

How a guy can wear his pants around his knees in public without worrying about people like me staring at him because I'm at butt level.

If anyone notices my snicker whenever I here the lyrics 'I really love your peaches, want to shake your tree'.

Why I was staring at a famous person's crotch when I was supposed to be listening to him sing.

If chocolate cake is considered a healthy late-night snack.

Why I'm so thirsty.

When I'll go to bed.

If I'm rambling.

8 comments:

  1. That pants-around-the-knees fad has lasted WAY TOO LONG for something so stupid looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you watching David Bowie in "Legend"? His drawers are very tight in that movie, and might distract you from his singing.

    Also, when you read my post today, know that I was stressing about offending you. My frustration was with how poorly our transit system was able to handle someone in a chair, NOT with the person in the chair themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate is healthy for the mind so eat away.
    I always stare at crotches, not sure why that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder.....if you can hear me laughing all the way from here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who was this famous singer person? Yes, chocolate-coated cheesecake IS fat-free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ONE thing I rarely worry about... is calories in anything chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovee lovee lovee dovey lovee dovey all the time. Oooooeee baby he'll sure show you a good time!

    I'm snickering right along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's the chocolate coating that makes the cheesecake fat free. It suppresses the fat calories or...something...

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...