Wednesday, October 5

Six random things I love right now...

1. Rain - I love how the air smells, watching it fall, and drinking hot chocolate or tea because I hate being cold.

2. Cancelled Dr. appts. - normally it irritates me when an appointment gets postponed but I'm not looking forward to this one so it's all good (for the next 3 weeks).

3. Big Bang Theory - LOVING this show! So much that I have an even bigger crush on Leonard this season. Just call me 'cougar'.

4. Nutella = love. Add Cool Whip and strawberries and you have yourself a par-tay!

5. My guy - he was supposed to visit 2 weeks ago but life got in the way. He'll be here this weekend and...let's just say we're both looking forward to it. ; )

6. Earth, Wind & Fire - hadn't heard this one in years...


What things do you love right now?

7 comments:

  1. 1) Sitting under a tree reading and hearing a wood pecker pecking away at the tree.

    2) An unexpectedly warm fall day.

    3) The fall colors!

    4) Hearing my granddaughter laugh.

    5) Taking a walk and hearing the acorns falling from the trees.

    6) Seeing my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the temps haven't been in the triple digits, since my AC compressor decided to out! Grrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Bang Theory! The Best. My nerdy daughter's nickname is Sheldon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh, Nutella is so good, it's addictive! Mm-mm-mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Whip has plenty of great uses. Use your imagination.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...