Thursday, October 13

People say he was such a nice guy...

Then he killed 8 people and critically wounded a 9th. Over, apparently, child custody issues.

Here's the story if you haven't heard about it...

Salon shooting

Just goes to show that you never REALLY know a person.

I'm not being sarcastic. It's sad but unfortunately, sometimes, true.

I'm not feeling well so I can't promise when I'll be back. I just wanted to get this off my chest.

8 comments:

  1. Smooches and feel better! But hang out with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incidents like this happen way too often. And it's always a man. Just a very sad event with many innocent people affected.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so true, everyone says that. Just proves how we never really know people and what it takes for them to snap.

    Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you are feeling a lot better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a lot of times we overlook things about people, too. Because the folks at the salon say he was in there a bunch of times making threats and scaring people. A much different picture from what some of his neighbors say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I hear a story like that I get chills. I absolutely 100% believe my ex is capable of doing something like that and would do it if pushed hard enough. This is why I put up with his abuse all those years, to try to stop something worse from happening. But now the day has come when we just simply can NOT take his abuse anymore and we are pushing him in court for the sake of my daughter. We've had enough. But the truth is it scares the crap out of me to know I am making him more angry than I've ever made him before. I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING THANKFUL that we live 2000 miles away now because, if we were still in the same city, I honestly don't think I would be able to sleep at night. :-(

    I hope you feel better soon. ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...