Friday, October 7


I listened to some awesome Classic Rock live and in person.

I watched an old man bop to the music as if he was in dire need of anti-seizure medication.

I ate chocolate-covered cheesecake...and didn't give a damn that it was probably a million calories. Hey, at least I stayed away from the deep-fried Twinkies.

I was trying to figure out a way to get out of a nasty Dr. appt. when they called me to postpone it.

Tonight, I get to hang out with some high school peeps that I haven't seen in almost 30 years.

Bonus: I woke up coughing up a lung a few nights ago. The next morning, I asked the other occupant of the house if she heard me. She said "No" and I wondered how that was possible. Of course, there were 2 closed doors and a whole house between us...but still.

And how was your week?

6 comments:

  1. It's good that the other occupant of the house cannot hear the nighttime noises from your bedroom.

    Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just another week in paradise, around here. (NOT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had lunch with best friend from high school - hard to believe she had gray hair but then I probably do too! ha
    I've Become My Mother
    I've Become My Mother facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool about the old dude. One of the best concerts I ever went to was a small blues venue and one older gentleman was dancing up a storm all by himself. I loved the lack of self-consciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a great week. It sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate covered cheesecake?! YUMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...