1. Tell us about something that made you laugh last night.
Mom telling a brother that his taste in (Thai) food sucked.
2. What were you doing at 8 PM last night?
Trying to stay awake. I'm still sooooo tired.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Flipping channels. I hate commercials.
4. What happened to you in 2006? (Feel free to republish an old post from '06.)
I was being verbally abused by a 'friend' and when he wouldn't go away I sicced my guy on him, which worked. That was a FUN day!
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Ok. Talk to you tomorrow.
6. How many beverages did you have today?
3 - punch, soda and water. LOTS of water.
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Silver and black.
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
VCR/DVD combo. My old one crapped out on me.
9. Where were you last night?
Home. Where I've been since Oct. 8th, except for 2 Dr. appts. Yeah, life's been fun this month. Grr!
10. What color is your front door?
White.
11. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet. You think I'm gonna tell you my secret place?
12. What’s the weather like today?
Overcast and ugly. And COLD. Well, cold for So. Cal.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Moose Tracks.
14. What excites you?
Hahahaha!!! HAHAHAHA!!! No comment.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
No. I'm trying to grow it out.
16. Are you over the age of 35?
Waaaaaay over.
17. Do you talk a lot?
Depends on who I'm with and what we're doing.
18. Do you watch Franklin and Bash?
No. Is that even on tv anymore?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
I know several Stevens.
20. Do you make up your own words?
Do acronyms count?
21. Are you a jealous person?
No. I'm not that insecure.
22. What does the last text message you received say?
"Just a break" from my guy to tell me that he couldn't call til he got off work.
23. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
For a blood test. I'm tellin' ya, life's been fun this month...
24. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Where do I start???
25. Are you crushing on anyone that you shouldn't be?
Oh yeah!!! Just call me 'Cougar'. ; )
Wait, you keep your change in your wallet? I keep mine in my underwear. It makes shopping a lot more interesting!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've had a really bad month. Get back to your old self, soon! (not meaning age-wise)
ReplyDeleteI love reading these. I learn sooooo much about you.
ReplyDelete;)
and . . . I love making up words.
Moose Tracks rocks. Do you consider me as one of the Stevens that you know? I saved all of my coins in a 5 gallon bottle. It was so heavy that I had to roll it around. It had $4000 in coins in it.
ReplyDeleteOkay...I have to tell you, read #8 and I'm in the market for a new VCR/DVD player, but they don't make them anymore - it's DVD/Bluplayer and WiFi - I'm totally confused about the WiFi thing because I thought they hooked into your tv. Man, I think I just showed my age with that comment.
ReplyDeleteWell Ms. Cougar, we need some details here!
ReplyDeleteWhat SkyDad said, Ms Cougar. We think you're holding out on us here. Details please! :-)
ReplyDelete