Monday, April 9

My hellth has been, well, hellish...

2 1/2 years ago today, all hell broke loose. It started with an ambulance ride and I was hoping it would go away but that's not going to happen (I figured this out during my 2nd ambulance ride, last month).

They say 'time flies when you're having fun' but these last couple years have been the LONGEST of my life because, healthwise, it's been anything but fun.

I made changes after the 1st ambulance ride but I now know that I need to do more.

So I'm finally doing something (hopefully permanent) about it. And I'm not talking about surgery. I've had to go through too many to go through another one voluntarily. lol!

Wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. I always wish you luck. More than that woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the best of luck with whatever changes you are trying to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this gets better for you! How miserable to be sick for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhh, I hope the changes help!! ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck my Friend. Hope all turns out well. I'm sending positive vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...