It just pisses off the important people. And when you're in the hospital* that's the nurses.
But they were all nice. Especially the male nurse who kept calling me 'sweetheart'.
And I was woken up at 2 am by a HUNK.
He was trying to poke me, but still.
*I was in for 4 days last week but I'm fine now.
What??? Am I going to get an explanation?
ReplyDeleteLOLOL at the poking.
ReplyDeletesmooches and I'm so glad you're home and good!
Good to hear you are fine.
ReplyDeleteIf you need lessons of ticking off the nursing staff I'll give you my BIL's number.
Sorry to hear that you were in the hospital. Don't you hate it when they wake you up ? Like it's so easy to sleep there.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I'm new to following you but may I ask, why are you in a wheelchair .. ms or something else ?
Glad you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteHow was the food? Or better yet, how much weight did you lose?
ReplyDeleteI had a hot male nurse too when I was in the hospital. He had a Jamaican accent. I totally didn't mind it when HE poked me, just when the others did.
ReplyDelete