Friday, March 2

What a nice surprise!...

I got an award from Everyday Goddess, last week, for having a cheerful post.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Goddess Award

It's about time, right? February was a rough one.

Well, not exactly 'rough'...thankfully, my bed is pretty comfortable. ; )

Thanks again, Everyday Goddess! You made my day!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award. Hopefully March is a bit less rough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I've heard so many people saying how rough February was. Here's hoping March is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need to make that award the wallpaper on your tablet, and then wear it around like Flavor-Flav!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to an awesome March little-girl. smooches

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...