Wednesday, February 29

2 down, 10 to go...

February is (almost) a done deal but I only rocked one of my goals...

#4. I went to bed before 2 am a total of 9 times (twice before 8 pm). Of course, pressure sores will force you gently encourage you to do so.

#7. I went to Red Robin (big deal, right?) but I'd never been there before, so I'm counting it. 

#10. I actually cleaned out one of my e-mail boxes. I should really do the other 2 soon because keeping track of messages is sooooo much easier now.

#11. I only called my guy once this month. I really should do that more often, especially after the 'Gummy Bear incident'. 

I'm planning another gathering (#1) but since it's not til March 3rd, I can't count it (yet). I could've done better this month but, still, not too shabby.

6 comments:

  1. I'm up right now because I gave up on trying to get to sleep at a decent hour. It's going to be a long day of babysitting!

    I've never been to a Red Robin. (I've only seen commercials)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Red Robin once. It was so frustrating getting there(think getting 12 people to agree on something) that I didnt enjoy it. I need to try it again.

    I need to go to bed earlier. Usually climb between the sheets about 11:30 or 12.

    Looks like you are doing good with your goals tho. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red Robin isn't really all that exciting. But I have a gift card for it, so I'll probably be going there sometime in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome on getting to bed earlier! It's good for you darling girl.

    Signed - Your Loving Nag

    ReplyDelete
  5. red Robin became much more appealing to me when I found out they had Guinness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmmmm! Red Robin has the BEST fries!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...