Monday, February 6

I wish he had been kidding...

My guy called yesterday and mentioned that he'd heard this on the news...

This just sickens me

Who the HELL would kill his kids because his in-laws got custody?

Someone who would kill his wife, that's who.

Asshole.

7 comments:

  1. I'm familiar with the Susan Powell case, but hadn't heard THIS! There sure are some sick people out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theres a special place just for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly. The whole thing makes me so angry and sad. It's one thing if he wanted to commit suicide, but why take the poor kids too?!

    I have been saying for a long time that WA State needs to seriously rethink some of its child custody and visitation laws (you know what I mean). I think what just happened there proves what I have been saying all along! How the hell did a SUSPECTED MURDERER BUSTED OF CHILD PORN get visitation rights?!?! THIS is the kind of backwards, nonsensical mindset we are litigating for our poor child's well being in, and it is soooo frustrating!

    I hate to even say it, but maybe this horrible event is what it will take to make WA stop turning a blind eye to ugly things it would rather not see. It is sickening that it would have to take something this senselessly tragic to bring change, but I hope that right now WA is doing some good, deep, long-overdue thinking about some of its laws and the perilous situation these laws leave WA's children in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More is coming to light and I heard today that his children were starting to talk about "mommy being in the trunk" the night they went "camping". He obviously didn't want his kids to rat him out so he killed himself and them.
    Sick bastard!!! I hope he rots in hell!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been sick over this story. Absolutely terrible. I can't imagine what those poor grandparents are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again, if he was going to kill himself (good riddance) why take the kids? Because he's a sick bastard, that's why. Well, he got a head start on feeling those flames, because that's where he's going to be the rest of his time.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...