Wednesday, February 22

Tag - You're It!...

First of all, I had the beginnings of a pressure sore and spent time in bed. Hopefully it's gone completely.

Anywho...

I was tagged by Pat at A View from the Edge. She's an RVer who's travelled all over the U.S. (I'm jealous!) and an animal lover. She's also pretty damn funny.

All games have rules, so here goes:

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4.Tag 11 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

11 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:

I'm missing a toe, by choice.
I love to travel and miss it.
I sometimes milk my disability.
I hate, and I mean HATE, the color pink.
I was never pulled over by the police, even though I drove for 20 years.
I don't like Christmas.
Or Halloween.
I could eat pasta every day for the rest of my life.
But I hate tomatoes, so that pasta doesn't even need sauce.
Summer is my favorite season - it's a "dry" heat. *snort*
I won't watch a movie if I don't like the actor/actress in it.

MY 11 QUESTIONS:

Do you have a hidden talent?
Yes. But I can't tell you what it is. *wink, wink*

What is the best book you've ever read?
The Stand by Stephen King. The unabridged version.

Do you buy popcorn when you go to the movie theater?
I don't do movies. I'd rather read the book.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate/Vanilla Swirly.

Best vacation place?
Wow, that's a toughy. MN, San Francisco, Sequoia, Grand Canyon...

Do you believe in the afterlife?
Sort of. I don't believe in the 'they're looking down upon me' kind of thing, though.

Who do you most resemble: Felix (neat-freak) or Oscar (slob)
Definitely Oscar. I call it 'organized chaos' but it works.

How many hours a day are you on the computer?     a) 1-3 b) 4-5  c) 6-7 d) all day
d) all day. Well, the computer is on, but I'm not always in front of it.

How often to you comment on everyone's blogs?
Whenever I have something to say. I'm not the type to write "Nice blog".

Do you come from a big family?
Do I??? You have no idea! Probably because I'm 'anonymous'. If you're curious, ask.

Can you drive a stick shift?
That would be kind of difficult since my legs don't work. ; P

Shwew! I'm done!

I'm not going to tag anyone (you're welcome) but if you want to do this, have at it!

Here are my 11 questions:

What is your worst habit?
What is your favorite food?
Are you a night owl or early bird?
What is your guiltiest pleasure?
And your biggest pet peeve?
What is your favorite album/cd of all time?
If you could talk to a dead person, who would it be?
And what would you ask them?
What is your favorite cuisine?
Are you allergic to anything?
Have you ever broken a bone?

5 comments:

  1. Glad you got that pressure sore under control! Why would you choose to be missing a toe, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE The Stand. Definitely my favorite Stephen King book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got pulled over by the police 20 times in my first 3 yrs driving.

    I have all my toes by choice and the help of a steel toed boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wednesday hates tomatoes too. Once in 1st grade her class had a pizza party and she refused to touch the pizza until her teacher lifted the cheese off of it and then WASHED ALL THE TOMATO SAUCE OFF, which the teacher actually did.

    Ha!

    Clearly, my kid knows how to get her way! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pasta and butter! Mmmmm! Throw some parm on there and I'm in fatty-heaven.

    I'm soooo glad you're doing better!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...