Wednesday, February 15

Sometimes it sucks...

When you have a disability, there's always more to it than the actual problem.

And, sometimes, those other issues* raise their ugly heads en masse and bitch-slap me, just to get my attention.

So I'm going to take a few days off to deal with it. But I'll be back as soon as things are under control.

Don't miss me too much! Aww, go ahead... ; )

*it's nothing life-threatening or hospital-worthy



7 comments:

  1. I'll expect an email explanation, missy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only sucks sometimes? Now theres a positive spin.

    Take care of you. We'll be here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it a problem that can be solved with leeches?

    ReplyDelete
  4. smooches girl and we'll miss you as always. Don't be gone too long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is the thing we talked about or something else? *WORRIED!!* I sure hope you kick its ass, whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...