Monday, February 20

If you say so...

I'm on my tablet and wanted to tell you guys something that made me laugh the other day...

I went to the Dr., got up on the table, and he said, "You're quite athletic, aren't you?"

I never thought of it that way, You see, I can get out of the chair anytime I want to...as long as there is something else to sit on.

That's why I hate the expression 'wheelchair bound'. I am not bound to my chair, by any means.

I prefer to think of the chair as my freedom, but being able to get out of it whenever I want (or need to) is hardly being 'athletic', lol!

5 comments:

  1. I WOULD consider that a fete of athleticism and an exercise in upper body strength!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite good at typing on your Tab as well. I cant quite get that down pat yet.

    Got a feeling you might take me in arm rasslin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not athletic about it? And I just KNOW you could kick my ass.... y'know, if you wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to be athletic to be in a chair, doing with your arms what others take for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in agreement with everyone else - it takes upper body strength to swing yourself about. Don't go there girl. I'm on to you.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...