Wednesday, February 8

I stand (I mean sit) corrected...

I've always said that kids are cute.

I was wrong.

While at Costco yesterday, holding a table til my food magically appeared in front of me a brother brought my yogurt, I saw an 18-month(ish) old boy and thought 'Oooookay'.

Then I saw his mom and thought 'Ahh! I get it now'.


I was afraid to take a picture because there was no WAY I could've been subtle about it.

Damn! ; )

Have you ever seen a kid and found yourself wondering what his/her parents look like?

6 comments:

  1. LMAO!

    So get this. I'm relieved to know I'm not the ONLY person who has thought these very thoughts -- more times than I care to admit!

    (still laughing)

    This is fodder for more blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen some butt ugly kids in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anybody who's honest, has to admit seeing some less than cute kids. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least their momma's think they're cute! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please. I used to be a teacher. There are some.... uhh.... different lookingpeople out there, that's for sure!

    There was this one year old girl I knew whose back was covered in thick black hair! I kid you not. This tiny little girl with a back like a man's chest. Every time I saw her mother (who was ALWAYS wearing long sleeves, interestingly) I couldn't help but wonder if her back was that hairy too. Ewwwwwww.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...