January is over and I thought it would be easier to keep track of my '12 in 2012' progress if I made a monthly accounting of my activities. If I waited til the end of the year, nothing would get done.
I have to say, I didn't do too bad...
#1 - I planned and executed one party and it was fun. One party-goer made a comment that I will never let her live down. That alone was worth putting it together. ; )
#4 - I went to bed before 2 am five times. Not in a row, though. I honestly don't think that's going to happen. I know myself too well.
#5 - I talked to 2 out-of-state sibs, but only once each. Last year, I didn't call them at all. Baby steps, people, baby steps.
#7 - I tried a new restaurant (the one with the disco ball) but someone else chose it. I want to choose one that would challenge my discomfort.
#11 - I called my guy twice but he works nights and keeps his cell on vibrate so he can sleep. I left messages and he called back but I'm still counting it!
#12 - I tried to get into an exercise routine on a day that I felt good. The problem is, I don't always feel good. Grr!
*I talked to my guy about going somewhere (#6) but he found out the place he suggested isn't w/c accessible. We have another place in mind but it won't be doable til it warms up.
I wish I could make myself go to be before 2am!
ReplyDeleteMake that "bed" not be.
ReplyDelete*note to self, check before hitting publish!
Seems like a doable list.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your progress.
Sounds like a good idea. I'd have to dust off the blog!
ReplyDelete#11. Damn right it still counts!
ReplyDeleteI disconnected from lots of close people, I think you're right...baby steps are good...Cheers for 2012 from NYC. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou did way better on your list than I did. Good job!
ReplyDeleteHey - I'm impressed! Writing down goals seems to help accomplish them - I think!
ReplyDeleteYou are making some really good progress!
ReplyDelete