Monday, March 12

Crap! Crap! Crap!...

My desktop crapped out on me Friday night and that's where I "create" all of my masterpieces posts. So I may be hit or miss til I figure out the problem and find a way to fix it.

I'm on the netbook right now but I can only use it from bed (long story). I am not going to stay in bed any longer than I have to (been there, done that, HATED it!) to blog.

Know that I am working on a solution but I probably won't be posting on a regular basis for the foreseeable future.

Grr!

6 comments:

  1. Mine works fine and I still hardly post.

    Stealing neighbors wireless from bed? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Looks like you did okay from the netbook, even if you had to do it from bed. Hope you have the desktop back up and running, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May your IT issues pass like yesterday's 3 piece Popeye's chicken and Cajun Rice: Very quickly, and with a minimal amount of paperwork required.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT?! Oh no! Get a techy geeky stud over there ASAP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a drag, I hope your tech troubles go away quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rats! WTH? I'm with Cora, get a geek over there stat.

    smooches little girl

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...