Monday, November 28


Day Nine - Loves (in no specific order)...

















8 comments:

  1. My hubs and my daughter's new boyfriend LOVE The Big Bang Theory. I've started watching with them and it is pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff, and I can't get enough of Big Bang Theory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the pool open? Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You love lightning? That's one you can keep all for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just started watching The Big Bang Theory a week or two ago. Pretty funny stuff!

    Also, I love thunderstorms too. And you know how I feel about Nutella!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ain't skinny dippy in your pool (and it would be "chunky dunkin' " anyway) with that kind of lightening around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you like girls that read?

    I do love me a Thunderstorm too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love that Big Bang Theory! So funny!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...