Wednesday, November 16

Do you ever get that feeling?...


I recently had to spend nearly 5 hours at the Dr's office. Mostly watching the clock. I did have a book and my Netbook (thank God for Wifi) but it was still WAY too long of a day.

Fortunately, I only have a couple more appts. this year. But I was thinking (usually a bad idea) that a computer tablet would've kept me busy instead of waiting for my Netbook to load Bejeweled and Collapse.

I've been obsessively doing research and narrowed it down to the Acer Iconia A100. Right size, right specs, decent base price. And I love Acer products.

I'm waiting for the Black Friday sales but also debating whether I should wait til just before or after Christmas.

I told you I was obsessive.

It's a gift.

11 comments:

  1. It is a gift. Cherish it! hehehe

    I have this gift as well girl.

    smooches and sorry about the crappy day, but look how it has inspired you to solution yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like me. I get option paralysis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 hours at the dr office?!? Miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No black friday for me unless I do it online. I nearly got elbowed in the face a few years ago by a hysterical woman trying to nab baby clothes.

    And I worked in retail for 2 years when I was a youngin. Stores just don't have the same sparkle when you know what goes on behind the scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What better place to obsess than at the doctors office! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Five hours at the doctors office??? Did they pay you for your time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geez! I hope they served you lunch at the Dr's office. I've always liked Acer too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Five hours? Hope everything is okay!

    I'm planning on doing some major shopping on Black Friday, so I've already got my eyes peeled on where the deals will be. Need a new office chair and a new sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. tell you what, I will go buy something, and with my track record it is guaranteed to be wrong or suck. So you can mark one more off of your list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, So. Cal. Gal.

    Awe inspiring your works...

    Thank you for your love and sincerity.
    Have a good day.

    The traditional celebration, with kimono infants.

    Japanese colored leaves, in heartwarming space.

    The prayer for all peace.

    Greetings.
    From Japan, ruma ❀

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scope has an Acer and loves it. Good choice, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...