Monday, November 14

Katy, Katy, Katy...

While I don't listen to current popular music (I'm a Classic Rock chick at heart), I have heard of Katy Perry...and I even know what she looks like.

She's not bad-looking.

So why in the hell did she pick Russell Brand for a hubby? I know 'love is blind' but COME ON!

I mean, look at him...


And it gets worse...


There's nothing like standing next to a pretty woman to make a homely man look like a psycho killer. ; )

11 comments:

  1. But it sure makes her look even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I aint the looks that had me shocked when they wed. It's how he acts and talks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee. I don't mind Russell's face, but his hair? I don't think I could ever date a guy with hair as pretty as mine, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's definitely nothing to look at but damn is he funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which is why I always look like a psycho killer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find him so charming! And I do love that he's working hard to stay on track with his sobriety.

    I'm a sucker for those English accents though.

    I can totally live without her.

    Am I a weirdo? Answer only in the negative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My best guess is that he can lick his own forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think he's hilarious. Did you ever see Forgetting Sarah Marshall? He was brilliant in that.

    W-w-we can still be friends, r-r-right?

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...