Wednesday, November 2

Oh, to be rich and famous!...

Are we supposed to be shocked when the 'rich and famous' eff up?

Amy Winehouse died of alcohol poisoning and not a drug overdose...

Who can tell?


Kim Kardashian is getting divorced after 72 days of marriage...

He must've seen her without makeup.


Justin Bieber is accused of getting a 19 y.o. woman pregnant at one of his concerts...

This dude? Seriously???

Then again, if Justin IS the father, are we still gonna be surprised?

Nope.

8 comments:

  1. I can't see how ANY straight girl finds that Bieber clown attractive. What the hell? He looks and sounds like a lesbian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it to Bieber. The Bieber getting a little beaver back stage. OH The Humanity! I wonder how long the event lasted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take rich. You can keep famous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celebrity doesn't impress me, they're just people that get paid a lot of money, to do something the public is buying. It doesn't make them good people... they're still just people. Some are good, some are not. I don't understand why some of them get paid at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like what Scope said!

    You may know how I feel about Amy. My heart still breaks every time I hear her music.

    As for Kim and the Beav? Fuggedaboudit. White noise baby! lol

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...