1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
No. Sounds gross if you ask me. I mean, what if someone else licked it first?
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
He was 11.5 years older and it lasted 6 months. That "relationship" taught me that 'separated' does NOT mean 'divorced'.
3. Ever been in a car wreck?
Three - none my fault. They all got me in the rear.
4. Were you popular in high school?
Only as "that girl on crutches".
5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
Once, and it didn't go well. I probably got him fired...but he deserved it.
6. Are looks important?
For about the first 5 minutes, if that.
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
I've known 90% of my friends between 20-40 years.
8. By what age would you like to be married?
I'll let you know. lol!
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
Depends. If they act like a slut/player, I think of them as such.
10. Have you ever made a mistake?
Who hasn't???
11. Are you a good tipper?
Probably not the best but if I get good service, I leave a good tip.
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
$45. And I never went back. More $$$ doesn't always mean a better cut.
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh! : P~~~
14. Have you ever peed in public?
Like on the street? That would be a "no".
15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
A memorial service (no funeral). Bohemian Rhapsody, Comfortably Numb, and Us & Them.
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
Sure.
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Roast beef, mashed potatoes (butter, no gravy), green bean casserole, hawaiian rolls, chocolate cake and Pepsi. I'm dying so I don't need to drink Diet for once.
18. Beatles or Stones?
Ick! Neither. Queen or Pink Floyd.
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
He's already dead, thanks to the Navy Seals. ; )
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
Vodka, please!
21. Do you have any phobias?
Bees and small, enclosed places.
22. What are your plans for the future?
None at the moment. Well, except for Dr. appts. Grr!
#3 Wreck? Is that what they call that?
ReplyDeletelick a CD?? wth?? lololol!
ReplyDeleteThe only blind date I ever went on... and I married him!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you, Queen and Vodka all the way!!!
ReplyDeleteNo one does a better Meme than you. Mmmmmm roast beef and mashed potatoes. I love a nicely made vodka Bloody Mary. And I hate bees and wasps. I have licked alot of things but never a CD. lol
ReplyDeleteLick?! A?! CD?! Really?! I've never heard of anyone doing that. Weird.
ReplyDeleteI totally want your last meal RIGHT NOW.
ReplyDeleteAnd is licking CDs, like, a thing? Because I've never heard of that before.