
2. But I kept flying across the room. Sounds like fun but not so much when you live in a smallish house.
3. I had an eye appt. with a comedian on Tuesday. He's an Oregon Ducks fan and proved it by playing his ring tone for me...quacking ducks.
4. Someone from the w/c company came out and fixed the problem on Wednesday. The wheels were set in a higher gear than I needed.
5. I ordered reading glasses on Thursday and I can't wait! It's pretty sad when you look forward to getting reading glasses, but I've needed them for a LONG time. It's hell getting old.
How was your week?
Yay on the w/c being fixed!
ReplyDeleteI have reading glasses all over this house, in my purse and always a pair on my nose. Can't see ANYTHING up close, without them. You're right, it's hell getting old!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you needed to wear a red cape to go with that flying wheel chair! Ha ha! Glad it got fixed! Not being able to see to read would really piss me off. Hope you get the glasses soon!
ReplyDeletePup (or rather I have them all over) has them all over the house as well. And in the car. And in my handbag. And in his pants pocket.
ReplyDeleteI'm nearsighted and have never worn contacts so all I have to do to read is take my glasses off which I really don't wear that often since I'm not that badly nearsighted. If that makes any sense. Ha!
So . . . yes! It does make sense to be so excited about being able to see! Hooray!
I don't know why, but your high-gear wheelchair just reminded me of an episode of that show Mad About You when their dog kept flying through the house and sliding into walls.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're getting your reading glasses. And just remember, you're only as old as...crap. I can't remember the rest.