The first thing you should know about me is that I LOVE a good meme!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Ughk!!!" I'm not a morning person...and it shows.
2. What time of day were you born?
1:15 pm. Maybe that's why I'm not a morning person.
3. Favorite age you have been so far?
16 y.o. LOTS of good times and things happened that year.
4. Favorite planet?
Uranus. Sounds like a fun place.
5. Your worst enemy?
Me, myself, and I.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
"Hello, hello, hello...is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?" Comfortably Numb, Pink Floyd
7. What is your current desktop picture?
The sun setting behind a small island. I'm a sucker for nature.
8. Do you label yourself?
I'm a self-proclaimed bitch. Don't mess with this chick. Seriously. ; )
9. What’s your favorite number? Why?
7 - I was born in July, there's 7 kids in the family, and my cell phone # starts with a 7. 777 gets you BIG bucks in Vegas. That's gotta mean something, right?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright. It's cheery.
11. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not of any particular person. Moreso of circumstances.
12. Is anyone jealous of you?
I highly doubt it. lol!
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Checking my e-mail while waiting for my guy to call me.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
How do you like it? It is so very me, yeah? : ) Miss you and love you. xoxo
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
5 minute walk, or roll, as the case may be.
16. What's a word you say a lot?
The R-rated version of "Crap!"
17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?
My dad. It would also be nice if he said, "And I'm sorry."
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Hahaha! Uhh...no comment.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
14 (prescription)...and I hate taking pills! Terrible gag reflex (shut up).
20. Who can't you say “no” to?
My middle brother. He does a lot for me, so I don't mind doing things for him.
Tha..tha...that's all folks! Well, til next time.
Furry thing! lol!
ReplyDeleteHa! You haven't been bitchy to me yet. I suppose there's a first time for everything.
ReplyDeleteJudging from #8, we have a lot in common. No, wait... it's other people that gave me that label!
ReplyDeletehello dear, how have you been?
ReplyDelete#7 answer is kinda interesting. My desktop photo is a picture of the only island on Lake Tahoe. I took the photo myself and it is the most beautiful spot I have ever been to. It is on the California side. Yup, YOUR home state.
ReplyDeleteWow. 7 is SO your number!
ReplyDeleteWell look at this here fancy new blog of yours!! I like it!!
ReplyDelete#4 I laughed. Yes I still have the humor of a ten year old.
ReplyDeleteUranus! *snicker*
ReplyDeleteVery funny post. My lucky number is 7 too. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Crazy N!
ReplyDelete