Friday, April 1

My favorite holiday (hint: it's not Christmas)...


April Fool's Day is my favorite 'unofficial' holiday, so I decided to celebrate by sharing some of my best pranks over the years...one every Friday during April. Enjoy!

This one is from about 20 years ago...

I called my best male friend, M, and told him that I was in BIG trouble.

I had taken a home pregnancy test that turned out positive and I needed him to come over and get rid of the stick and the packaging. I said, "My mom takes out the trash and I don't want her to find it. You HAVE to help me!"

Well, he had the audacity to ask if I knew who the father was!!! Being adept at the 'ultimate' comeback, I replied, "Well, I have it narrowed down to 3 guys."

Being the good friend that he is, he was going to come over...until I yelled those famous words:

"Happy April Fool's Day!!!"

He wasn't amused. Nor was that the only time I played a joke on him.

To be continued...

7 comments:

  1. I feel like April Fool's jokes never work anymore. Or maybe I just suck at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be MUCH better at pullin' pranks than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never pull off a good April Fools joke, everyone has their radar on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are good woman gone bad. I love good women who have gone bad. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that he thought you were wheeling around on your man!

    And Steven is right; good women gone bad are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to play an April Fools pregnancy test joke on Scope this year, but after all our recent legal bills surfaced, I decided that would be WAY too cruel. So I put a fake spider in his shoe instead. Heh heh heh.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...