Monday, April 18

My guy's lucky to have me (or so I keep telling him)...


He called me on Saturday night and, at one point, I asked, "How would you ever live without me?"

He: I'd manage. (so would I, but that's beside the point)

Me: Wouldn't you want to crawl into the casket with me?

He: No, I'm claustrophobic. And so are you. You wouldn't be in a casket. (dammit, he knows me too well!)

Me: Ok. So wouldn't you want to climb into the oven thingy they'd cremate me in?

He: Uhh, no... (he does hate the heat)

Me: Will you miss me when I'm gone?

He: Are you going somewhere? (is that wishful thinking I hear?)

Me: Not anytime soon, knock on wood.

He: Good. I'd like to keep you around a little while longer.

Me: You're so romantic.

He: I try.

And I put up with this guy why? : P

8 comments:

  1. Nice lite converstion you had going there. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL My conversation with my husband today:
    me: hey
    him: what
    me: Why, what? Can't you say "Hi sweetie"?
    him: (in a really high voice that makes me wonder if he's sitting on a nut or something) "HI SWEETIE"
    me: Shut the fuck up
    him: you want to say hi and now you want me to shut up
    me: you're being a dick
    him: I have a dick. I am not a dick
    me: you're acting like a dick
    Him: I am not standing up or spitting on you. I am not being a dick.
    me: you are impossible (laughing)
    him: No, I'm possible.
    me: are a possum?
    him: after eating your dinner I am thinking about taking up the lifestyle.
    me: I would trap you in a trashcan with dog food and shoot you.
    him: sounds like a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My conversation with my wife is kind of like:
    Her: Would you get married again if I died first?
    Me: I guess I probably would.
    Her: Are you serious? Why would you?
    Me: I guess to have somebody to play golf with.
    Her: Play golf with?! I bet you would even let her use my clubs, wouldn't you?
    Me: Of course not honey, she's left handed.

    (old joke but I thought of it when reading this)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing he has a few other good qualities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine won't even consider the oven when his time comes. I told him he could bury my ashes with him, if someone can hang onto them that long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you go together like peas and carrots.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...